Pani Poori in an exciting new form , exclusive thai red chutney and thai flavored stuffing with melted cheese. Kids Just love this mouth watering Thai Pani Poori Chaat . So here is an innovative Thai Pani Poori Chaat where the traditional pani poori filling is replaced with mixed veg ,noodles and peanuts with thai red chutney. Topped with peanuts , melted cheese and coriander leaves.
Thai Pani Poori Chaat will captivate you with its unique flavor ,which is both soothing and spicy and its exciting texture , that is crisp outside and spicy stuffing inside along with melted cheese. Assemble this Poori just before serving.
It is sure to delight your taste buds with amazing thai flavor in a bite sized pani poori. Do try this awesome and yummy Thai Pani Poori Chaat recipe and share your experience with us . Try this perfect Party Starter for this New year and enjoy the taste.
Preparation time – 20 minutes
Assembling time – 10 minutes
Total time – 30 minutes
Serves – 4 to 5 persons
- 50 readymade pani poori
Thai Red Chutney
- 1 tsp coriander seeds roasted
- 5 guntur red chilly
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 10 black pepper
- 2tbsp fresh coriander stems
- 1 tbsp milk powder
- 2 tbsp dry copra
- 1/4 tsp ginger chopped
- Salt to taste
- Little water
- 1 1/2 cup any instant noodles
- 1 cup boiled sweet corn
- 3 tbsp roasted peanuts
- 3 tbsp masala peanuts or readily available congress
- 1/4 cup spring onions finely chopped
- 1/4 cup tomato deseeded and fine chopped
- 1/2 cup paneer finely chopped
- Thai red chutney
- 1/2 cup cheese grated or cheese melted
- ¼ cup masala peanuts
- 2 tbsp sweet chutney (opt )
- 1/4 cup coriander leaves finely chopped
- 1 pouch of maggi masala magic powder
Soak the Red Chilly in hot water for two hours and keep aside.
Heat the water in a wide container till one boil and then add 1/4 tsp oil , 1/4 tsp salt and instant noodles and cook till noodles becomes soft.
Then put the noodles on the strainer and strain out the water and put in cold water on the noodles and stop the cooking process.
Allow the noodles to cool down nicely and drizzle little oil and keep aside .
Crush the coriander stems , coriander seeds , cumin seeds , salt . pepper , milk powder , ginger and dry copra soaked red chilly to fine paste adding little water and keep aside.
Now the Thai Red Chutney is ready.
Heat quarter cup of milk and then add the grated cheese and mix nicely till cheese nicely melts and appears like semi thick paste , if necessary add little hot milk again as per your requirement and mix nicely with out lumps and keep aside.
Combine boiled noodles and chutney nicely as per your taste.
Combine corn , paneer , tomato , spring onion greens , peanuts , masala peanuts , chopped coriander leaves and chutney nicely.
Dilute the chutney with water and prepare like pouring consistency.
I have not used sweet chutney here , but you may use it if you like sweetness in the chaat.
Arrange the Pani Poori in a big plate and make holes in each poori.
Then first put in noodles in each poori , then put in vegetable stuffing on it.
Drizzle the thai chutney nicely and top it with few peanuts again.
Put in grated cheese or warm melted cheese and sprinkle maggi masala magic powder and coriander leaves.
Serve immediately as soon you assemble the poori.
You can serve in this way also , you may micro wave the Thai Pani Poori chaat for 10 to 15 seconds and serve immediately.
- You may combine both noodles and veg and make one filling also.
- You can replace pani poori with canapés.
- Store this chutney in freezer for 15 to twenty days.
- Store in fridge for 4 to 5 days with out adding water.
- You may replace the dry copra with fresh coconut to prepare the chutney.
- Use this chutney as a spread, mixing with mayo in franky and sandwich.
- Serve the chaat immediately as soon as you assemble it , otherwise it becomes soggy.