Muli Ka Paratha is a awesome and perfect dish for a Winter breakfast prepared very easily combined with fiber rich muli and wheat flour along with spices. This Paratha is also good for the people on weight loss plan if consumed with out oil.. Radish has a sharp taste but many find it difficult to prepare a prepare a paratha stuffed with grated radish. Many People do not consume radish due its smell and develops gas in the body , but if you add ajwain then there will no issue of gas.
Today to make this paratha easy, I am sharing a different type of Muli Ka Paratha with out stuffing . It is very easy and healthy to prepare in this cold winter. Try this tasty Muli ka Paratha at your home and reap the health benefits of radish.
Preparation time – 10 minutes
Cooking time – 10 minutes
Total time – 20 minutes
Makes – 6 parathas
- 1 1/2 cup muli grated (radish )
- 1 1/2 to 1 3/4 cup wheat flour
- 1 to 2 green chilly very finely chopped
- 1 tsp ginger grated
- 3/4 tsp ajwain
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1/4 tsp garam masala powder
- 1/2 tsp amchur powder
- 1/4 tsp red chilly powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
Wash the radish nicely and take out the peel and grate the muli through bigger holes side.
Combine radish , green chilly , ginger, ajwain , salt , coriander powder , garam masala powder , amchur powder , red chilly powder , turmeric powder and coriander leaves finely chopped nicely once.
Then add in wheat flour on the muli gradually and mix nicely to prepare dough nor too soft or nor too hard .
Only if necessary drizzle little water gradually and go on kneading to prepare, proper dough like regular chapathi dough.
Now drizzle half a tsp of oil on the dough and knead once nicely
Then divide the dough into six equal rounds and keep aside.
Flatten each round and dust with wheat flour and roll into semi thin paratha using rolling pin.
Heat the tawa on medium flame and roast the paratha slightly flipping other side also.
Now drizzle the oil on the Muli Paratha and roast nicely both sides.
Serve hot and yummy Muli Ka Paratha with curs and raw mango chutney.
- Avoid roasting the paratha on low flame to prepare soft paratha.
- Mix the dough only while preparing the paratha , otherwise dough may become too soft due to the moisture in the muli.
- Cannot store this dough as muli leaves water.
- Always grate the radish through bigger holes as it gives the taste of the radish in each every bite of the paratha.