Today I am sharing how to make a refreshing Summer Mixed Fruit Cocktail Juice or smoothie with Papaya , Carrot , muskmelon along with other fruits , milk and nuts. This Cocktail Juice is a very healthy and nutritious immunity booster recipe , that can be prepared very quickly . Mixed Fruit Cocktail Juice is fully loaded with vitamin C and very good for the weight loss as it is filled with fiber rich papaya , carrot and muskmelon.
Generally children dislike papaya and muskmelon , so you can make them consume this fruits indirectly in this smoothie. I have made this Juice using rock sugar which is a good source of Vitamin B 12. Do try this healthy Mixed Fruit Cocktail Juice recipe at your home and share your feed back with me.
Preparation time – 10 minutes
Crushing time – 5 minutes
Total time – 15 minutes
Makes – 3 to 4 servings
- 1 cup papaya chopped to dices
- 1 cup carrot chopped to thin slices
- 1/2 cup muskmelon chopped to dices
- 1/4 cup strawberry cut to thin slices
- 1/4 cup apple fine chopped
- 1/4 cup pomegranate
- 250ml to 300ml frozen milk
- 2 tbsp milk powder
- 2 tbsp cashew nuts soaked
- 2 tbsp almond flakes
- 1/4 cup rock sugar ( white or orange )
Soak the Cashew nuts in hot water for one hour and keep aside.
Soak almonds in hot water for one hour in hot water and take out the peel on the almonds and cut into flakes .
Combine the carrot slices and cashew nuts and cook till soft adding a quarter cup of water.
Crush the rock sugar to powder and keep ready.
Put in chopped papaya , muskmelon , carrot , strawberry , rock sugar , milk powder , cashew nutsand frozen milk in a mixer jar and grind to fine juice.
Transfer the juice to a bowl and add in apple and pomegranate and give a nice mix.
Pour the Juice to serving glass and top it with almond flakes and pomegranate.
- Can include half cup of boiled pumpkin to prepare this smoothie.
- You may avoid sugar to make the juice.
- Can replace rock sugar with honey.
- You can increase the quantity of milk to prepare thin cocktail juice.
- May serve this smoothie as a breakfast .
- Do not add the sweet to prepare this cocktail for people with diabetes.
- 1 cup equals 200 ml.