Mini Coconut Paneer Paratha is a delicious form of Coconut roti or paratha prepared with South Indian touch. Mini Coconut Paneer Paratha is perfect for serving for serving specially for children as a breakfast or as teatime snack in the evening for elders and children. The aroma of the Mini Coconut Paneer Paratha is awesome. Mini Coconut Paneer is a tast roti recipe with very simple ingredients.
Mini Coconut Paneer Paratha is prepared with the wonderful coconut with multiple health benefits and paneer that contains calcium, phosphorous , vitamins , minerals and proteins thay is very benfecial for the growth and development of the body. The other ingredients like wheat flour , sugar , cardamom powder ,milk, saffron and tutti fruiti are very simple ingredients.Anither benefit of this recipe is that the stuffing can also served to children as healthy and nutritious ladoo.
You can enjoy this Mini Coconut Paneer Paratha without the added carbohydrates or with any guilt. Hope you enjoy this healthy and taasty Mini Coconut Paneer Paratha . Please check my food blog on every Saturdays for unique and healthy recipes.
Preparation time – 5 minutes
Cooking time – 10 minutes
Total time – 15 minutes
Makes – 12 to 14 mini parathas.
- 1 tsp ghee
- 3/4 cup fresh grated coconut
- 1/4 cup paneer grated
- 8 to 10 sprigs of saffron soaked in 1 tsp of hot milk.
- 3 /4 cup powdered sugar
- 5 t0 4 tsp fried gram powder (hurekadale )
- ½ tsp cardamom powder
- 1 to 2 tsp tutti fruity
- Ghee for applying on roti
- 2 cups wheat flour
- 1 tbsp maida ( opt )
- ¼ tsp salt
- Water as much necessary
Mix Wheat flour , salt and maida nicely in a wide vessel and then prepare normal dough as you prepare for regular roti adding sufficient water.
Rest the dough in air tight box for half an hour.
Heat the ghee on low flame in a wide non stick pan slightly and immediately add freshly grated coconut and give a nice mix until slightly roasted.
Add saffron soaked milk and paneer grated immediately and give a nice mix and switch off the stove and mix for 30 seconds.
Add the powder sugar and 1 tsp of water and mx once and switch on the stoveand stir continuously for a min or so until it appears thick or slightly sticky.
Do not over roast the stuffing then paneer becomes hard so do it carefully.
Switch off the sove and quickly transfer on a plate to avoid over roasting of stuffing.
Allow to cool down lightly and add the fried gram powder to the stuffing only as much necessary to preapare just semi thick paste like.
Rest this stuffing in fridge for half an hour in a box.
After 30 minutes you may mix nicely once and make small lemon size balls from the stuffing and keep aside.
In same way prepare medium size lemon balls from the dough.
Stuff the sweet paneer coconut balls in the dough balls and give the shape of the tikki.
Roll them into Mini Paratha using a rolling pin dusting with wheat flour on if necessary.
Roast the paratha on hot tawa both sides till small brown spots appear on paratha.
Then place the roasted Mini Coconut Paneer Paratha on the plate and spread the ghee on the paratha when it is hot only.
Serve the yummy and nutritious Mini Coconut Paneer Paratha.
- You may prepare ladoo from this stuffing.
- You may sore this stuffing or ladoo for three to four days in the fridge.
- Avoid over roasting of the stuffing as it becomes thick when it cools and also after you rest it in the fridge also.
- You may add fine chopped tutti fruity or nuts to the stuffing as per your wish.
- Coconut are one of the wonder foods on the earth that amply provides for all the human needs and have multiple benefits.
- Has very strong antioxidants properties and so even it can save your life.
- 5 vitamins like vitamin c, folate , niacin, thiamin , pantothenic are present.
- Lowers the cholesterol levels in the body.
- Improves digestion.
- Ward off wrinkles.
- Stabilizes glucose levels in the body.
- Fight off viruses .
- Builds the new cells.
- Regulates hormones.
- Increases thyroid production in the body.
- Helps in weight loss.
- Increases metabolism.
- Fights infections.
- Kills bacteria.
- Stave off the memory loss.