Instant steamed cheese garlic bread can be very easily prepared even by youngsters or bachelors’. Kids just love making and eating this recipe . I am sure that this will be liked by all age groups.
This will be an awesome during this cold rainy season if served as snacks or starter. The Bread will be soft , cheesy and fantastic in taste. So do try this unique and mouth watering Instant Steamed Cheese Garlic Bread at your homes and enjoy the taste.
Preparation time – 15 minutes
Steaming – 2 to 3 minutes
Total time – 18 minutes
Makes – 15 to 16 pieces
- 50 gms amul garlic and herbs butter
- 1 garlic loaf bread
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp chilly flakes
- 2 green chilly fine chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic very finely chopped
- 3 tbsp processed cheese grated
- 3 tbsp pizza cheese grated ( mozerella cheese )
- 1 tbsp capsicum fine chopped
- Few olive slices for garnish
- Red chilly flakes and oregano for topping
Cut the Garlic Loaf to thick slices and keep aside.
Combine butter , cheese , chilly flakes , oregano , capsicum , oil . garlic and green chilly very well.
Pour 1 1/2 to 2 glass of water in the steamer and heat the steamer closing the lid until water nicely gets boiled.
Now the spread is ready to use ,apply the spread nicely on each slice and keep aside.
Grease the steamer plate with oil and arrange the slices on the plate.
Then place the plate in the steamer and close the lid and steam for 2 to 3 minutes.
Lastly top Cheese Garlic slices with sliced olives, sprinkle chilly flakes and oregano.
Serve hot and cheesy mouth watering Instant Cheese Garlic Bread .
- Use garlic loaf or French loaf which is hard when compare to regular maida bread. For another recipe using French loaf bread check out – Mexican Sweet Corn Brochette .
- If you use regular maida bread , it becomes soggy .
- You may use regular salted butter instead of garlic and herbs butter , in that case you may include more garlic and herbs.
- Sometimes condensation water falls on the bread, there is chance to become soggy . so wrap the lid with a cloth and then close it for steaming
- You may toast the bread slices slightly on hot tawa and then use if you wish.